3/2018 - Increase of available limit in credit agreement with Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A.
The Management Board of Rawlplug S.A. ("Company") announces that today, i.e. 23 February 2018, the Company received back a signed annex to a four-party credit agreement between Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. ("Bank") and the following companies ("Borrowers"):
- Rawlplug S.A.
- Koelner Polska sp. z o.o. (a subsidiary of the Company)
- Koelner Łańcucka Fabryka Śrub sp. z o.o. (a subsidiary of the Company).
The Company communicated about the agreement via current report 2/2018 of 9 February 2018.
The annex increases the subsidiary’s financing limit from PLN 45.000.000 zł to PLN 60.000.000 for all the Borrowers. The limit is made available by the Bank in the following sub-limits:
- Rawlplug S.A. - PLN 60 000 000, including in EUR and USD up to the EUR and USD equivalent of PLN 10 000 000.
- Koelner Polska sp. z o.o. - PLN 60 000 000.
- Koelner Łańcucka Fabryka Śrub sp. z o.o. - PLN 60 000 000, including in EUR and USD up to the EUR and USD equivalent of PLN 10 000 000.
The credit facility will be repaid by 26 February 2021. Interest on the credit facility is based on a variable interest rate the basis of which is WIBOR/EURIBOR/LIBOR (depending on the currency of choice) for one-month deposits.